Domain Registration Services
Marketing Support Services
Acceptable Use Policy
Build your web site in minutes!
Internet Gateway: Links
FCS Internet Newsletter
Website Designed by FCS Internet
Already have a website and you need a server to host it?
FCS Internet will provide server space, and a way to transfer files to the ISP site. Other services can include maintenance, 24-hour monitoring, online technical support, security, traffic reporting, and money-saving package deals.
Our high-end servers run the world standard Apache Web Server on the RedHat Linux Operating System (Redhat Enterprise 3ES - Apache 2.6.10-1.14; Fedora 2. Amavis-NEW virus scanning installed into the Fedora 2). Linux Apache servers are able to handle huge amounts of data without crashing. We have literally no down time.
Our servers are connected by T3 to the internet backbone via Adelphia. This means fewer hops and faster response time.
- 20mb Backbone to Internet (Dual Cisco 7507) Full Duplex
- 10/100mb Ethernet switch (Layer 2, Layer 3 in Data Center)
- Backup Power provided by UPS and 200kw Generator
- Big Brother (Version 1.9c) real-time monitoring of many system components
- 1.2Ghz, 512mb ram, 80GB HDD RedHat Linux Fedora
- 100.00% DNS Server uptime (redundancy combined)
- 99.9999% Access Server uptime (Scheduled Maintenance time excluded, usually 1 hrs per month)
- 99.99% Backbone availability (Scheduled Maintenance time excluded, usually 1-2 hrs per month)
- PHP 4.3.10-2.4
- Mysql 4.0.21
- Webalizer 2.01 statistics
Our affordable hosting solutions start at $19.95 per month for 40 megabytes storage.
Click here for more information on this affordable, easy option!
- Your own cgi-bin directory
- MicroSoft FrontPage Server Extensions
- Unlimited FTP access
- establishing up to 10 virtual email addresses (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org), directed to the access email box(es) of your choice
- establishing up to 10 pop email addresses (purchase more in blocks of 10)
- access to FormMail script if desired
- setup for mySQL and PHP if desired (MySQL 4.0.21, PHP 4.3.10-2.4)
- free Webalizer 2.01-10 reporting
- access to raw logs if desired
Once I have server space with FCS Internet how do I post my website?
Click here for more information!
- Posting is the process of uploading Web pages to an
our servers in order to make your pages viewable to
everyone on the Internet.
- FCS Internet provides you with
server space to store your completed Web pages.
When you establish an account with an us, we'll
create a directory for your Web pages.
- You'll need to copy (FTP) your Web pages to this directory or use Publishing Software to transfer your site to the server..
We're not successful, unless YOU'RE successful!